Monday, December 5, 2011

It’s My Birthday

Addalynn has turned ONE! I cannot believe how fast time goes by.  We had a little birthday party for her on her birthday. It turned out great, it was nice to just spend time with family and friends.  She has so much personality and is such a busy little girl.  This age is so much fun because she is learning new things every day.  She is not walking yet but that is okay because I’m not going to push her on this one! She stands up on her own so it will only be a matter of time now. 
We have been busy these last couple months.  We moved, sold our car, bought a new one, Jake and I are both in school.  Jake has been working a lot of hours and I also started working about 10 hours a week.  Other than that nothing much has changed.  I always think to myself I need to update my blog but then I can never think of anything new sometimes I think that is a good thing though. Here are some pictures over the last couple months.


 












No comments:

Post a Comment